Sunday, July 11, 2010

Centro Klang Run 2010

oNly sleep for like less than 20 minutes in total. It gotta be the wine or other things...I dont know ler... so drove all the way to Klang. Before that,stop at Petaling Street for porridge.. quite a recipe for disaster as later can felt the blurrp coming out during the run.

It was like 85% of teenager and barely age touches 2o I think. Feel so damn uncle in this race man. At the starting line, there were some uncles so damn paranoid with the limited 400 medals in men category and started to check what the last furthest number might be. So I think he sure see that A539 is out of the way.. one down lah..ahaha..

Saw Dannie as usual glue to the gf .. ahahaha.. remind me of the song by The offspring.. gotta keep em separated. Unseparable that is..

So never thought it was a two loops run for 12km la...

Was running damn damn slow.. the second loop.. saw the uncle who also ran in Bidor.. he was about my size but not as fat. I think he want to take me out this time. Many people employed run and walk strategy. I just practise my keep on running style even the pace gone slow.. so at km 8 .. I kEEP him separated for good. I wasnt tired but I was sleepy.. so damn sleepy that I can close my eyes and run....zzzzz.... but my mild cough and flu still does not permit such indulgence..

By 10km.. I saw Dannie running backward.. looking for gf gua.. he encouraged me a little more to go..

So off to finish line I go.. hell ya.. still got finisher medal for me :p..

The race was pretty well organize and I must really thanks Seah again for inviting me to this run.

The people in Klang here has done a wonderful and spectacular job!! The Police and Rela was in control of the traffic. The crews and water station volunteers all put up a very good job. My two thumbs up to you guys!!

Oh..you even have the ambulance circling.. perhaps taking the precaution from what happen at the recent KL marathon incident.

The goodies.. OMG... lotsa stuff in it.. can snack from few days during tea time..

I didnt loiter behind after taking the goodies.. just drink the revive and off I went..

Along the way.. gave Lambelina a call and yea... foot reflex and massage at 50% off for morning session.. Then I can really sleep.


2 comments:

  1. well done boon.
    great to hear that you have the medal.
    This is not a easy medal, really from sweat and burn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Saw Dannie as usual glue to the gf" !!??!!?? ha ha, no such thing lor, we are not glue together lah...
    anyway, i'm glad that u completed the race and make it to collect your finishing medal. good job ! continue to run strong & run safe yeah...

    ReplyDelete