Sunday, June 27, 2010

Standard Chartered KL marathon - 21km



ni I shoot guna hp...off focus pulak.. memang hp I tadak focus punya

The last time I ran was MPPJ-NST la... and another 3km run after that.

So I am going to pay very much for this race... been carbo-loading ..yea everyday also carbo-loading.. superload some more.. die lah..

But have to finish this run as the crowd will be awesome I guess.

Pick up Yoke Teng at her place and we went for porridge to fill up ler.. it was raining cat and dog at 5am..

I wonder how those full marathoner going to be blessed by the rain.

Anyway, our half marathon start 6.15am.. saw Dinesh with his new 2XU.. damn cool ... like those sexy model... he always conscious about his leg bulu.. now can get full coverage lah.. no more shy shy..

Cant find Khoo at the starting line. expect him to be speedy gonzales.. coz the way he take care of his food intake should give him the cutting edge.

6.15am the flag off.. still blurr blurr.. before that I had a dream after I woke up at 2.30 this morning.. Dreaming that I went makan McD or KFC with Alan and was late for this run lah. so weird.

aNYway, as usual the engine need to kick start... not until at Syed Putra only lah my engine start. I was doing quite ok at timing.. but sure know gonna suffer later as lack of training..

I love this race coz u get to run on road that usually is filled with traffic and now u can have it all yours.. the federal highway.. Jalan Loke Yew to Cheras and Jalan Tun Razak too.. its all urs ..

and I am evil..seeing those ppl cursing on sUnday morning stuck in their cars.. ahaha.. late for ur date dont u... ahaha..

so the weather is fine. heard this is the best weather among so many kl marathon.

It all went well.. the water station was sufficient.. took so many drinks..

and the best is lotsa motivation.. and eyes candy as Khoo said.. cute ass..

yea.. it is really cute.. feel like cubiting them.. :p

So ran and ran.. until the Weld there.. the right tummy muscle begin to show sign of wanna cramp...

truly indeed at KLCC just after beach club.. horrible cramp on the stomach...damn ..
so have to walk and run.. walked 200 m and run.. still tak boleh...

grr..so walk 500 - 600m.. run a bit.. then was doing that until before Maju Junction lah.. then slowly run at 8:00 pace.. yea.. that was the pace I ran few months ago at KLCC.. ahaha..

now as I reached Pertama Complex.. I picked up the pace. not too long saw Hong who trained damn hard for Sunday..

He was on 4:00 pacer balloon.. damn geng..

we chat for awhile.. he actually got 10th placing for Sunday.. damn!! it paid off..

So my engine begin the boost as my pain subside..

2:42 that's it... 7 mins slower than Setia.. What the heck..

anyway, glad to join this big event so far..

And yoke teng was way ahead of us..

speaking of that, tot khoo was ahead .. then someone punch me on my shoulder.. niamah... how come that fler was behind all this while..

but he was doing fine at Maju Junction area..

Good race to the end..

then that yoke teng fler cramped and was sent to medic camp...

the medic ppl wrapped her in ice.. her leg is as big as elephant.. dah lah kaki dia besar... ini jadi humongous..

after awhile it became better lah.

The medal.. damn ...Standard Chart all out publicity lah..

and to those FMV who cross the line.. I respect and salute u all!!

Me, Khoo and Yoke Teng had lunch at Santini before proceed to massage at Fabtop lah.

What a day!!

And now I am at McD punching away the keyboard with my muscles and bones crying out loud ...REST..

well.. I only watched 2 games of world cup so far. aint gonna miss Argentina..

The German superb counter attack worth to be praise leaving England tossing their own balls in EPL.

My report seems to be kelam kabut.. coz I am quite tired.. yeT... i WAnna see Messi played.. wanna see fat cat maradona and his attitude.. and more referee screw up..

that is part of the game.. the colourful side of it.

Speaking of that.. hmmm.. now really gotta no play play to train for PBIM, PD tri and century ride..

Goodnite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment