Sunday, June 6, 2010

Genting Sempah ride

Been ages since I rode Genting Sempah.. as part of the training for century ride.. and also help Alam to kickstart his engine.

We do not know where to ride actually.. then I suggest Genting Sempah as the canopy ride and fresh air in the morning and also the hill makes u feel u are riding the bike..

So I changed my mind instead of Duke Highway, we ok genting sempah..

hiS maiden OAS-Genting Sempah. Our friend tapau McD breakfast set for me and himself as part of the carbo loading. He said the tri- magazine tipsy ler..

I am not a coffee person.. but since that fler bought.. and wanna see does it effect my ride..

So off we rode. Make 2 stops to help Alan ease up a bit. But for a first timer and long time dint exercise fler, he did quite well actually..

So after a long ride, we reached the workshop..

Damn.. I really love the speeding down this road..

Damn cun!!!

So Khoo suggested next Saturday for Genting Sempah..

anytime man anytime..

No comments:

Post a Comment