Sunday, June 13, 2010

NST-MPPJ run

Have not been running since setia eco run. Whole week was damn busy with exhibition and even miss the first half of world cup opening due to unloading stuff back to the office after the exhibition.

Was really bang up jor. With only less than few hours of sleep have to get up and cycle with Khoo and Alan at Putrajaya. Ee did came and he was on top form today on MTB.. blazing fast with joy of madness on his face as he zzoom past us at the last "checking" point. I was trying to get myself together... damn tired man!! Khoo oredi beep beep and cant be seen from far. I really need RPM class...correction.. RPM class with eyes candy and dont-care-boob-job-or-not coach.

It was quite a fun ride...at least to get back the ass into the saddle after some stagnancy.

So after collecting my GPS from Chae already very late. Just slept few hours and the alarm beep.. someone doesnt gv me morning call.. so tried to call yoKE tEng numerous times but didn't pick up. Hmm.. could have been sneaking out with the 6 foot tall singh lengchai again yesterday nite?

So I have come to stage where to go or not is not a question anymore. The body oredi succumb to the spirit though it is weak.. As General Patton said the body is always tired.. it is always tired in the morning noon and nite.

Reach Taipan and go get myself a McD breakfast. It wasnt a wise choice to carbo-load with these shit. At least now I know Ribena with gardenia so call sardine bread does work for me. Though not a wise choice but the latter is still more preferred.

Met Khoo at the stadium.. suppose to pirate the run but khoo wanna gv us the extra bibs for family run which his family suppose to run.. but he gv me his belakang number lah.. so that later marshall tak kacau all that.

It doesnt kick off until 7:30 lah.. the sun already cook up all the vampire if there are some drunk hangover one left from previous night.

So running for first two kms.. my heart beat linger between 131 bpm ania..and my legs dont wanna move.. its kinda like cemented into the oil drum. jIALAt... the payday is here..

Then first water station already no more water.. Some asshole drink not even a few sips and throw on the floor. Like Gollum, I could only cried PRECIOUSSSSSSS~!!!!!!!!!! KNNCCBHKC!!
yEa,.this is the hokkien & cantonese version of Gollum.. with the extra tut tut tut...

bUT the second water station manage to get a bottle of precious and hang on to it till the last 2kms.. well, running on this tarmac in PJU is nothing to shout about.. first already familiar with this place and damn sien like doing a nokia "snake" game loop.. and the fun is not merciful at all. It played Freedie Krueger. So I kept running till 8.3km before I finally bonked and walk.

There were this gal that use me as her pacing. She will ran at a fast pace infront of me for couple of metres and waiting for me to catch up and before she will eventually ran past me again.. ahaha..

And also one malay youngster show me the ngan yin hand sign. FYI, saudara, I defy gravity.. I set the belief and its transcend through the magnetic field on earth. but it always backfired all the time.

Walk for awhile and continue to walk and run for a short distance..and I saw the malay chap that was pacing up was about 150 metres behind me at the intersection.

So the last 300 metres that would enter the stadium as well. I walked..damn lame.. then until 150 left.. the malay chap run past me and I thought ....wow.. lets have fun since the boring sun is not merciful. I crank up my speed and run past him.. and he pace up.. due that fler tak boleh jor.. so with 50 metres left.. i wait for him to run together lah.. At least there is some fun to this run.

Well.. a race that is not intend for me to participate until yesterday morning after some persuasion from Khoo.

got a cert to my collection..speaking of that.. where are the other cert.. :p

Now I really need to pay attention to draft serious training for : -

1. KL marathon 1/2.. yea.. with two weeks to go.. but 14 days does show some significant different if implemented well.
2. PD tri - well, its a team effort.. before i kena taruk for not training
3. iPoh century ride - really concern about this.. regular once a week ride wont cut it..
4. PBIM- let the mileage really roll out.

so first thing first.. sleep early.. zzzz



No comments:

Post a Comment