Sunday, May 2, 2010

The 80/10/10 diet

As much as training and other regime that related to it that is vastly important. I think refueling what into ur body does play a significant parts into endurance sports.

Bump into Karno blog and he feature this man name Mike Arstein who won the tough Napa Valley Marathon.. its new to me and the principal is very much based on eating fruits stuff. as oppose to that the acid/alkaline based diet strongly oppose over intake of sugar.. at this moment I am sold to the acid/alkaline diet to certain extend.


However, the diet that has it birth and origin from Dr. Douglas Graham who I am about to get acquainted to real soon. I am keeping my finger cross but being very liberal as science and all the myth that is being unlock, we should pay attention.

Now.. I was observing the two parts on his video in youtube, I found that he is a total fruits man.. damn.. the best part in part two where he had DURIAN man..!!! Can u imagine durian in his house and at the refrigerator... WTF..and also a thorn whole shaped in the other other fridge as well.. and his son is having a bucket of durian with seeds remove.. wtf.. I had never heard of durian being propaganda as having whatever vitamins it gots.. we know it certainly pump up the awesome awakening sense when you being to pass that residue in liquid or pepejal form..wtf..

So gonna find out more about this stuff...u can find out more about this on Dr. Doug Graham here on youtube..



Until then, my plate of nasi lemak few days ago is still as awesome as it sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment