Thursday, May 6, 2010

DNS

Isnt it much more painful to see DNS than DNF..

yup.. I DNS for this week for my plan.

Shit I was not committed isnt it? else i would run in the rain. It rains in the evening for past few days.

And I got one hellavu intensive training for machine upgrade.. many peoples are unhappy with me and will called me Moses to redeem them. Well, I hate the name Moses.

Either call me Jesus or Barnabas.. :p

So switching plan to run in the morning tomorrow. KLCCs' birds chirping in the morning? ahaha

So garmin..tomorrow we put the satellite to work yea.

By the way, my passionate on fire running kaki is down and infected mildly with H1N1. Hope she recover soon and killed herself next week at New Balance 15km.

Until then, lets sleep early and keep ourselves healthy yea... * did u see i cross my finger behind my back ? :p

Goodnite..ladies and gentleman...
Not yet.. I am in McD punching away keyboard.. the weather is extremely hot!!


No comments:

Post a Comment