Friday, May 7, 2010

Finally I get to run this week

Suppose to get up and run KLCC this morning.. but my two men in the office .. ONE ON EL..ONE on MC.. ahaha...

So gotta rev-up the time to keep up with work..so postpone to evening run lah..

Then after kautim customer machine already 8.30 jor.. Wanna faster start engine from the car park and go klcc and run...

then engine wouldnt start...WTF...

have to ask customer to help jump start my car lah...

So drove all the way home and lucky there is one shop that about to close... kena kau kau 250 for the waterless battery..what to do.. no time to look around... kena squeeze ball kaw kaw lah..

So gone back home and did some emailing... then baru start to run...

did a 8km 1:04 minutes. trying to pace myself as slow as possible so that I could measure and sustain myself for 15KM next week. Target is to finish within 2 hours..


No comments:

Post a Comment